I’m so excited to be joined by my past client, Lani Jackson, to talk about handling chaos and unexpected things, and dealing with guilt.
We chatted about:
- Balancing business and managing kids
- Embracing the season you’re in
- Mom guilt and setting boundaries
- Tools to have the flexibility in both business and being with kids
Lani is a Clarity & Strategy Business Coach for mom entrepreneurs. Helping them to create flexible strategies that adjust and move with the chaos of mom life, but still, bring consistent monthly income. Her passion is to help mompreneurs get out of survival mode, release the mom guilt, and create a clear & sustainable plan of action that will help them reach their dreams of flexibility, and freedom with a thriving, highly profitable business.
She is a mom to 6 kids, host of the Brilliant Mompreneurs Podcast, and community leader of the Brilliant Mompreneurs Society.
Want more from Lani?
Get access to Lani’s workshop, Create a Flexible Strategy.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Check out our brand-new vault of the best trainings we’ve ever done inside of Market Like a Boss. It’s completely free and you get instant access the minute you sign up.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send