In this week’s episode I’m joined by special guest Heather Chauvin to talk about the lie of easy.
Let’s face it – everywhere we look there’s someone talking about how wonderful business is and how they made a million dollars overnight and how everything just feels so IN FLOW and ALIGNED.
Only…what if business doesn’t feel that way? Does that mean you’re doing something wrong?
If you’ve ever asked yourself this question, then you’re going to LOVE my conversation with Heather. We both got super candid on why business isn’t always rainbows and sunshine…and what to do when you’re facing burnout.
We chatted about:
- Knowing where to focus your marketing efforts
- How burnout is related to people who aren’t feeling free and searching for something outside of themselves
- Why we get to the point of burnout
- Our beliefs around manifesting (we drop some tough love here)
Heather is a TEDx Speaker, Author of Dying To Be A Good Mother and host of a highly loved Podcast “Emotionally Uncomfortable” with over 6 million downloads. Heather Chauvin is a leadership coach who helps ‘successful’ women who are ready to courageously and authentically live, work and parent on their own terms. Heather started her career as a social worker helping adults understand children’s behavior. But it wasn’t until her stage 4 cancer diagnosis in 2013 that pushed her to take a deeper stand for change, uncovering how cultural expectations sabotage our dreams. She has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, Real Simple Magazine, Mind Body Green, Google and more. When Heather isn’t working, you will find her living out what she teaches which may include kayaking Alaska, hiking, or anything else that challenges what she believes is possible for herself (and inviting her children along the journey). Life is full of opportunities. It’s time to feel alive.
Want more from Heather?
Take Heather’s Energy Finder Quiz
Connect with Heather on: Facebook, Instagram
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Check out our brand-new vault of the best trainings we’ve ever done inside of Market Like a Boss. It’s completely free and you get instant access the minute you sign up.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members!
Listen + Subscribe on ITUNES or STITCHER
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send