This week’s episode is a bit controversial… especially if you’ve grown up in the church
I’m joined by my client Erin Kay as we dive into the topic of Christian women & wealth.
- Whether Christian women should be wealthy
- What the Bible has to say about money
- How you can start to feel comfortable receiving money in your business
- Mom guilt & the desire NOT to stay home with the kids
Erin Kay is a certified Christian health coach, licensed social worker and married (15 years) mother of four. Relatable and biblical, Erin shares real-life experiences leading to simple shifts, where women tame the overwhelm and reignite their passion toward their God-given purpose.
Be sure to check out Erin’s Complimentary goal setting bundle.
Connect with Erin
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Join us for the Accelerate Your Audience Bootcamp. This bootcamp is designed to help you add 100 dream clients to your group in 30 days. Adding the right members to your group will not only boost engagement, but will also lead to repeatable income each month.
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send