In this week’s episode, I chat with my former client Doreen about embracing hard seasons both in business and life.
We chatted about:
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Challenges Doreen has faced in her journey (including the loss of her daughter)
- How her perspective of being the provider changed from when she was in corporate to now
- What keeps women from being the provider/ being in control of making money
Doreen is a life coach for female entrepreneurs, helping them take their business and life to the next level using advanced mindset and nervous system techniques. She is also a wife and mom of 4 who talks openly about the loss of her stillborn daughter Harper.
Want more from Doreen?
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Join us for the Accelerate Your Audience Bootcamp. This bootcamp is designed to help you add 100 dream clients to your group in 30 days. Adding the right members to your group will not only boost engagement, but will also lead to repeatable income each month.
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send