This is one of the most vulnerable and emotional episodes of the Like a Boss podcast ever recorded. I’m joined by my past client, Jessie Ford, who made the difficult decision to end her marriage during our time working together.
During the episode, Jessie shares how she dealt with uncertainty in life and how her business supported her through the hardest decision she’s ever had to face. As her coach who supported her through it, I can honestly say that Jessie is the true definition of a provider (even if it’s not in the way she expected).
This episode is ideal if you’ve ever gone through an unexpected situation in life or business and questioned whether you could get through it. It’s raw, honest and transparent…and I can’t wait for you to listen.
Jessie is the the owner + designer behind Untethered, a boutique + bespoke branding and design studio for female founders ready to elevate their business with a professional visual brand and website in a matter of days, so that they can attract their ideal clients and book out their services faster.
Connect with Jessie in her private Facebook group, Branding That Books You Clients.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Join us for the Accelerate Your Audience Bootcamp. This bootcamp is designed to help you add 100 dream clients to your group in 30 days. Adding the right members to your group will not only boost engagement, but will also lead to repeatable income each month.
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send