I’m joined by a special guest on today’s episode – Julie Lamb. Julie is a licensed therapist and life coach that helps individuals break through their own internal glass ceilings that stop them from reaching the next level in their business and career.
Her business has allowed her to not only show her daughters what is possible, but also allowed her to “retire” her husband from corporate America even during the pandemic. Her goal is to show others that the goals they want to achieve are possible and even able to exceed their own expectations.
Julie and I talked about building a business your way and working through imposter syndrome. No matter where you’re at in your business, I guarantee you’ll have more trust in yourself after listening to this interview.
- Finding the solution inside of yourself vs looking for it in others
- Challenges Julie has faced along the way
- Guilt that all moms feel for building a business
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Join us for the Accelerate Your Freedom challenge. All this week we’re creating groups that will bring you clients on demand…anytime, anywhere. If you’ve ever even thought about starting a Facebook group, this is for you.
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members in just 30 days!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send