The Know, Like & Trust factor is NOT dead. It just looks a little different these days.
In order for clients to work with you, they have to trust you. Building trust doesn’t mean telling them how many years you’ve been in business, how many certifications you have, etc. Building trust means SHOWING them how you can help them.
One of the best ways to do this is to build your own community. Having your own community allows you to go deeper with your people. It allows you to have a two-way conversation. Instead of you talking AT them…you’re talking with them.
In this episode I share how I build trust with my clients through my community. I also break down the types of content that foster trust among my audience. Give it a listen and take notes!
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group.
- Book a free 20-minute marketing audit with my team today to figure out what’s holding you back from getting consistent clients and come up with custom strategies to help you.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send