There seems to be this myth going around that in order to run a successful business, you have to be perfect. HA!
I’ve gotten to multi 6-figures in my business because I’m NOT perfect. I’ve failed my way to success. It wasn’t easy and it wasn’t fun, but it was incredibly valuable. That’s why I want to normalize failure. I want you to stop being afraid of it and learn to PLAN for it. Because when you do, you’ll take greater risks and reap greater rewards.
In this episode I talk about why failure is a GOOD thing for business and how to get comfortable failing your way forward…especially if you’re a Type A perfectionist like me 😉
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group.
- Book a free 20-minute marketing audit with my team today to figure out what’s holding you back from getting consistent clients and come up with custom strategies to help you.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send