I’ve officially crossed 7-figures in total sales since starting my business in 2016.
While I’m all about celebrating every win (big and small), I also want to be super clear what was required of me to even make 7-figures.
That being said, in this episode, I share the top lessons I’ve learned from 7-figures in the last six years.
- Be your own advocate for your business
- Be uncomfortable every day
- Be willing to be vulnerable
- You will have to handle difficult scenarios
- Never give up on yourself
- Sell more
- Importance of a community
- Adding another revenue stream
- Retaining clients
- Taking risks and be willing to fail
- Doubts are normal and part of being a human and in business
- You will outgrow different parts of your business
- Celebrate everything
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Join our newest event, Accelerate Your Leads and learn how to get quality leads who want to pay you!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send