In this week’s episode, I’m joined by my first ever male guest Jay Razzouk to talk about handling sticky client situations. This episode will empower you and give you tools on how to handle this kind of situation.
In this episode, Jay and I covered:
- How to not take refund personally and what we should be thinking about refunds
- How to prevent these challenges
- How to set boundaries for ourselves
Jay’s take on these topics is so refreshing…and very different than what’s being talked about in the online space. Excited for you to listen!
Jay Razzouk is a corporate attorney and founder of ProSCALE Legal. Jay equips coaches, influencers, and mastermind leaders with the little-known legal strategies and paperwork that they don’t even know they need to scale to 7 figures and beyond.
Want more from Jay?
Join Jay’s free Facebook group, Business Legal Tips for Coaches, Consultants, and Practitioners.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- If you want to get to 6-figures faster by adding a group program, join the wait list for my mastermind. Applications open December 12 to the waitlist only with juicy bonuses (including two extra months inside the mastermind).
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send