How do you handle the objection “I need to talk to my spouse”?
This was a hot topic that went down inside my group, Market Like a Boss.
Some say it’s an objection, some say no.
I say yes and no.
In some cases it’s not an objection. It’s just part of the relationship, which I totally respect and understand (and have been there myself).
That being said, it can also be an objection if the person isn’t 100% sold on the offer, is confused by it, on the fence, etc.
In this episode, I want to talk about how to handle this kind of situation…and how to know if it’s REALLY an objection or not.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- If you want to get to 6-figures faster by adding a group program, join the wait list for my mastermind. Applications will open December 12 to the waitlist only with juicy bonuses (including two extra months inside the mastermind).
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
Listen + Subscribe on ITUNES or STITCHER
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send