In this week’s episode I’m joined by special guest Ann Keaney to talk about client results and how you can measure progress vs. just focusing on the end results that your clients get in your program.
We chatted about:
- Trends in client delivery and client success
- Concept of progress vs. result
- What client codependency is and how to empower your clients to be independent thinkers and action takers
Coming up from extreme poverty and foster care abuse, Ann found herself a single Mom, living in government housing collecting $363 per month in Food Stamps, to a self-made multiple 6-figure entrepreneur showing women around the world, how to harness their skills and turn their circumstances into opportunity, leveraging the power of social media and human connection.
Leaning on her uncommon ability to create powerful relationships, Ann has spent the last 2 decades scaling her coaching business and working behind the scenes in some of the top leading multi-million dollar coaching companies online, on how to scale their high ticket programs and monetize on social media, by leveraging the power of relationship building and human behavior sales techniques.
Ann is often known as the Straight-Shooting Sales Ninja who ‘tells it like it is”, helping high achieving, result-driven coaches, and CEOs revolutionize record-breaking financial results, with cutting edge sales strategies, and human connection that simplify the scale and curve conversion time.
Want more from Ann?
Check out Ann’s video training on Discover What NOT To Do Inside Your High-Ticket Group Coaching Program
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Join my brand-new workshop, Sell Like a Boss. This workshop is designed to help you address ANY objections and sell with ease (no high-pressure sales tactics here).
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send