This is a very special episode of the Market Like a Boss as I’m joined by my past client, Jillian Bright. Jillian is an award-winning travel writer, author, and copywriter for visionaries and change makers. During this episode we talk about Jillian’s journey on how she started her business to becoming an author.
We also discussed :
- Why comparing ourselves to others keeps us from taking risks
- Slowing down to make important things happen in your business
- How to take risks in business and life (and what to do when things don’t go the way you expected)
Be sure to check out Jillian’s newest book, The Trouble with Wings. It’s a travel memoir about the risks we take discovering what we want and what happens when we have to give up what we want to become who we want to be.
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group.
- Book a free Facebook Group audit with my team today to help you gain clarity and direction so that your group can become a client-generating machine!
Listen + Subscribe on ITUNES or STITCHER
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send