Engagement doesn’t pay the bills, folks.
Seriously. So many of you have placed engagement on a pedestal. It means way more to you than it should. Which also means you’re using it as a gauge of whether your marketing is working or not. This is problematic because not everyone engages with content the way you think they would. For every person who likes your post, there are 10 people who are reading it without ever liking it. And sometimes those lurkers turn into the best clients.
In this week’s episode I double down on the tough love and talk about the following:
→ Why we seek engagement on our posts (it’s not what you think)
→ Why engagement doesn’t matter as much as we think (and what content ACTUALLY generates clients)
→ How to let go of your people pleasing tendencies so you can make more of an impact in your content
What was your biggest takeaway from the episode? Share it with us inside the Market Like a Boss group!
I’ve got two 1:1 coaching spots available! These don’t come around often, so if you’ve been thinking about working with me 1:1 this is your chance. I’m looking for two women who are driven and wanted success yesterday. Women who are getting clients and making money, but want their business to be more profitable without working more hours. If you want the personal support & accountability that comes with having a coach in your back pocket, then apply to work with me now.
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group.
- Book a free marketing audit with my team today to figure out what’s holding you back from getting consistent clients and come up with custom strategies to help you.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send