In this week’s episode, I’m joined by special guest Yvonne Reese to talk about whether you should share your prices before the sales call.
This topic was inspired by a post I shared inside my Facebook group and I’m bringing in Yvonne, who is one of the members in my community, to share her perspective. While Yvonne and I don’t see eye to eye on every aspect of this conversation, we had great open dialogue about it (the world is boring when we all agree anyway).
Tune into the episode to hear:
- Our thoughts on whether you should share prices ahead of time and why
- What to do when a potential client asks about the price ahead of time
- How to shift our mindset about selling
Yvonne Reese is a 30-year sales veteran who believes in selling by understanding the buyer’s personality through their questions. She’s the go-to person for what to say and how to say it, and has started her own Sales Conversation Coaching podcast and business to help others improve their sales conversation skills. Yvonne’s approach emphasizes genuine curiosity followed by clarifying to build true connection. Yvonne’s coaching provides practical and repeatable steps that help individuals improve their sales skills, get out of their head, and start serving their clients with love and passion.
Want more from Yvonne?
Connect with Yvonne on Instagram and join her Facebook group Mastering Your Sales Conversations.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Want to get a new client this month? Grab a copy of our 30 Days to New Clients calendar! Each day has one step you can take to sign a client (in 60 minutes or less). Download it for free.
Listen + Subscribe on ITUNES or STITCHER
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send