Running a business on social media can be overwhelming. I’ve seen some business owners closing their businesses down because of the burnout.
During this week’s episode, I’m joined by my long term client Lindsey White to talk about how to juggle running a business on social media without burning yourself out.
We chatted about:
- The cost of running a business on social media
- How to avoid burnout
- Practical tips to preserve your sanity and grow your business on social
Lindsey White helps entrepreneurs expand their online presence and reach the audience that they don’t have the time to find. She helps them reach their dream clients, shows their audience that they’re the expert, and guides people to wanting to work with them!
Want more from Lindsey?
Be sure to check out Lindsey’s Facebook group, Instagram and website.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Check out our brand-new vault of the best trainings we’ve ever done inside of Market Like a Boss. It’s completely free and you get instant access the minute you sign up.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members!
Listen + Subscribe on ITUNES or STITCHER
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send