When my clients come to me frustrated during a launch it’s usually because they’re hearing a lot of no’s.
And one statement drives them crazier than anything else.
“I can’t afford it”.
They spin themselves into a cycle of worry and fear…thinking that their launch is a failure, that they’re reaching the wrong people, etc.
What if the people saying “I can’t afford it” actually ARE ideal clients?
And what if you knew how to handle that objection with ease and calm.
When you know how to address the money objection, you will get to the heart of what’s really behind it and therefore you’ll know how to address other objections.
In this episode I talk about:
- The truth about money objections (and what they mean about the person giving them)
- Why we hear the money objections
- Practical tips on how to respond when someone says they can’t afford to work with you. (spoiler: this does NOT involve telling them to take out a second mortgage or max their credit cards).
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Check out our brand-new vault of the best trainings we’ve ever done inside of Market Like a Boss. It’s completely free and you get instant access the minute you sign up.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send