In this week’s episode, I’m joined by special guest Jen Rigley to talk about finding confidence to show up live on video.
We chatted about:
- Why live video is important
- Why people struggle with going live
- Practical tips to help drive confidence
Jen Rigley is a former Marketing & Sales Executive who has perfected the art of the pivot, staying positive when facing life’s challenges and leading a life of transformation. She is the visionary behind, and creator of, Flourishing Over Fifty, a brand whose soul purpose is to inspire women over fifty through the journey of transformation to live the life of their dreams. She has built this brand from the ground up but ran into a challenge that many of us face ……she had a fear of showing up live on video. And that’s a real challenge for today’s entrepreneurs.
Want more from Jen?
Check out Jen’s free Self-Care Journey Starter to help you to improve your self-confidence.
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Check out our brand-new vault of the best trainings we’ve ever done inside of Market Like a Boss. It’s completely free and you get instant access the minute you sign up.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send