In this week’s episode, I’m joined by special guest Jayne Havens to talk about how she’s grown her sleep coaching business to 6-figures and the chances she had to take (while facing criticism from others along the way).
We chatted about:
- How Jayne became the provider for her family and the challenges she faced along the way
- How to push fear to the back burner so you can take more risks
- How to keep going and have that confidence in yourself to pave the way despite not feeling fully supported by the people in your life
Jayne’s journey began when she was overwhelmed as a new parent, struggling to understand why her son was awake throughout the night. Desperate for answers, she diligently researched sleep strategies. Over time, Jayne applied what she learned, first to her son, and then a few years later, to her daughter. She successfully helped her kids establish good sleep habits very early on – something that didn’t go unnoticed by her friends with children of their own. Word of Jayne’s sleep expertise spread quickly, and she soon found that her guidance was in high demand. She formed Snooze Fest in order to coach and support parents across the country to achieve better sleep for their little ones. Jayne quickly established herself as a leader in the industry, building a strong reputation for both her extensive knowledge and her extraordinary client service. She describes her approach as “client-led,” meaning she coaches families using methods that align with their parenting style and that feel safe and comfortable for them. Jayne believes there is no one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to teaching a child to fall asleep and back to sleep independently. In addition to supporting families through the sleep training process, Jayne also founded Center for Pediatric Sleep Management. Through CPSM, Jayne trains, mentors and certifies others to do this incredibly rewarding work.
Want more from Jayne?
Connect with me outside the podcast!
- Continue the conversation in the Market Like a Boss Facebook group.
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members in just 30 days!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send