January was my first 50K+ month.
What’s interesting is that it was also one of the hardest months I’ve had personally. Our family was sick for most of the month and I also didn’t have childcare for the first half. I felt like things were super chaotic behind-the-scenes almost every day. Yet my business was still able to run and gross my highest revenue month ever.
In this episode, I share a behind-the-scenes look at how I got to a 50K month despite all the unexpected curveballs life threw my way.
I also share:
→ How to keep going in your business when the kids get sick, schedules are thrown off, nannies quit, etc.
→ What happened last year that led to me getting to a 50K month in the first month of the New Year
→ The truth about low and high revenue months (that most coaches won’t tell you)
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook group.
- Book your Accelerate to 10K call today to help you strategize on how to make a $10K month from your Facebook group!
- Download Your First 100 Starter Bundle to help you create a Facebook group & add your first 100 members in just 30 days!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send