If we’re honest, we don’t want the unexpected to happen. We want our businesses to run smoothly 100% of the time.
Unfortunately, that’s not the reality. Instead of focusing on avoiding the unexpected, what if we became more confident in our ability to handle it?
In this week’s episode, I chat about the time I lost three clients in one day (yes, three!) and share my best tips for handling the unexpected in your business.
Here are my top 5 tips for handling the unexpected in your business:
1 – Give yourself time to feel the feelings
2 – Map out a plan
3 – Focus on the people who need you
4 – Get support
5 – Recognize that the unexpected can be a blessing in disguise
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group.
- Book a free marketing audit with my team today to figure out what’s holding you back from getting consistent clients and come up with custom strategies to help you.
- Sign up for Pre-sell Like a Boss workshop for free to help you cut your sales process in half and sign clients faster!
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send