Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of women feeling frustrated that they aren’t showing up as much as they want. They beat themselves up if they miss a day of posting or if their business falls to the back burner for a few days. Beating themselves up leads to more discouragement, which causes them to stop showing up for weeks (or even months) at a time.
I want to help you break this cycle. In this episode I talk about why consistency is different than constantly and how to give yourself grace in your marketing…while also committing to showing up in your business.
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group
- Book a free 20-minute marketing audit with my team today to figure out what’s holding you back from getting consistent clients and come up with custom strategies to help you.
I’d greatly appreciate a podcast rating and review so that this podcast can reach more women!
- Search for the podcast in your podcast app (Market Like a Boss)
- Scroll down and click 5 stars
- Tap “Write a Review” & enter a brief review
- Press send