We’ve reached 100 episodes! Thank you so much for your support of the podcast. It’s been an incredible journey and we’re just getting started!
In this episode, I’m answering questions from YOU about how to get to your first $100K. Seemed appropriate given this is the 100th episode.
Here are the questions I answered:
- Did you have to hire a team to get to $100K?
- What was the best investment that you made to get to $100K?
- What advice do you have for someone that works full time and is trying to reach 100k? Is there a more/most efficient process to do this?
- How do I keep going when I don’t see quick success?
- As a solopreneur how do you organize your daily, weekly and monthly diary to do it all?
- How did you overcome asking ‘hard’ questions to your potential clients that is necessary to get them unstuck but might not make you that ‘popular’ or go against your people pleasing tendencies?
- What was the shift in mindset and in supporting your clients you made if any, when you got to $100k?
- What big mistakes do you see in women trying to hit that $100k mark? What’s the best way to keep it simple? Any tips on when you’re “ready” to reach for $100k?
I gave a lot of honest and transparent answers about my journey to $100K…so dig in and enjoy the episode!
Connect with Market Like a Boss!
- Download our free guide to get your first (or next) 100 dream clients into your group.
- Continue the conversation in Michelle’s Facebook Group
- Book a call to learn more about working with Michelle.